Ottawa Helios Celebration

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In celebration of the Helios release, some eclipse committerati and Eclipse foundation staff will be meeting for lunch next Wednesday eclipse family from the Ottawa area are invited to meet for lunch next Wednesday*. Here are the details:


Marshy's Bar and Grill, 117 Centrepointe Drive, noon, Wednesday June 23




Image by claudmey


Food, beer and eclipse family, what could be better? Helios is a tremendous accomplishment, let's celebrate! The software is free, but there isn't free lunch so please bring your wallet :-) Let me know if you plan to attend in the comments, so we can adjust the number of people in the restaurant reservation. See you there!


*I changed the introduction to be more inclusive. Denis told me that it sounded like I was excluding people. That certainly wasn't my intention but I'm a release engineer, not a wordsmith. I always listen to what Denis says :-)

6 comments:

Denis Roy 9:05 AM  

Celebrations are good... Thanks for organizing this -- you beat us too it!

Lynn Gayowski 10:22 AM  

An Eclipse party? Of course I'm in!

Kenn Hussey 1:07 PM  

I'll be there.

Thomas Hallgren 1:23 PM  

I'll need to move to Ottawa. You guys have all the fun.

Kim Moir 7:57 AM  

Denis, it was really Paul Webster who organized it, I'm just spreading the word :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP